Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July 28th Camped in Brighton, CO for a few days

I dropped Leon off at the Denver Airport early this morning so he could catch his flights back to New Hampshire. I'm now holed up at my camp for the next few days which is in a private campground that is crowded, noisy, expensive and rundown to boot. It's only saving grace is I'm parked next to a hot looking late model International 75th Anniversary Editon Airstream travel trailer. I hope they'll be staying for a while. On the other side of me is a wicked run down, messy (junk all around it) older trailer that is being used as a main residence by a gentleman with two barking dogs. Lovely, I'm keeping my door locked.

Don't expect any exciting posts for a bit, I'm going to spending my time catching up on laundry, doing some grocery shopping and cleaning the trailer (it's amazing how much dirt and grime has gotten into everything over the past 3600 miles). I'll also take the time to do some trip planning and maybe try to get campground reservations in Yellowstone, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment